Support Lindsay Wildlife Museum
Lindsay Wildlife Museum connects people with wildlife to inspire responsibility and respect for the world we share. As a privately-funded nonprofit organization, contributions to Lindsay Wildlife Museum are vital to sustaining our museum, educational programs, and wildlife rehabilitation hospital.
In an average year, Lindsay Wildlife Museum
- Welcomes more than 80,000 visitors who come eye-to-eye with our 150 non-releasable native wildlife ambassadors.
- Serves more than 20,000 schoolchildren through our educational programs, field trips, and camps.
- Benefits from the talents of more than 500 volunteers who contribute 80,000 hours of service.
- Provides medical treatments to more than 5,000 patients in the wildlife hospital.
Gifts to Lindsay Wildlife Museum are used to provide care and treatment to our animal ambassadors and hospital patients, to employ our veterinary staff and educators, and maintain our museum exhibits and operations.
Ways of giving
Giving by Check or Cash
Please make checks payable to "Lindsay Wildlife Museum" and mail to:
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum
- Attention: Development Department
- 1931 First Avenue
- Walnut Creek, CA 94597-2540
Giving by Credit Card
Lindsay Wildlife Museum accepts VISA and MasterCard. You may make a secure gift online or call the development office at 925-627-2961 for assistance.
Gifts of Securities
The museum gratefully accepts donations of securities, including stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. For more information, or transfer instructions, please contact our development office at 925-627-2961 or sending an email.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many employers will match their employees' charitable donations. Please check with your employer's personnel department to find out how you can potentially double or even triple the impact of your gift to Lindsay Wildlife Museum.
All these ways of supporting Lindsay Wildlife Museum are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law, federal tax identification number 94-6104179.